Ready For Growth?
Your Plan A is waiting.. let's go build it!
Enough is enough.. it's time for YOUR business to be built.
Trust me.. I remember when I told my parents I wasn't accepting my full time job offer.
I was in my last year of graduate school when I dove deep into the world of entrepreneurship. I had a full time job offer to a Big 4 Accounting Firm sitting in my inbox. I knew I couldn't accept it.. but boy did it take me MONTHS to get the guts to say no.
I was the star student, I was the daughter of a Colombian immigrant, I had an amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I was going to throw that away? YUP. I did. You might ask why?
The dreams and goals I was accomplishing were draining and depleting me - they were not MINE. I had to kick them to the curb and go all in on MY PLAN A.
The life that I wanted to live included being an amazing mother, wife, and successful business women, the life sold to me by society was not one I wanted. I chose my plan A instead.
I realized that each time I made a decision with my gut and intuition - it was FRUITFUL. I knew I would be right about declining that job offer, I just needed time.
I declined that offer and continued building The Vault Music Studio with my husband. We started our family and traveled the world, We lived frugally and built our business with dedication and commitment to our community. They haven't let us down since.
The truth is I knew I was destined for more than anyone else could have ever imagined. I knew my own potential, i just needed the right relationships and mentors.
The truth is I was tired of waiting for my fairy godmother to show up and wave a magic wand. I knew what I needed to do, but I just needed accountability and guidance in executing. I bet you do too.
You might be sitting there with a feeling, regardless of how strong, that you CAN do more. That your story will be one for the covers of magazines and books. I'm glad you know that, now let's go and make it happen.
So here's what we're going to do together:
- We're going to hop on a networking call so we can get to know each other and you can share all the details about YOU.
- I am going to be transparent about if we are a fit, if we are, you'll receive a proposal for the package I believe fits you best.
- You select your package, pay your invoice, sign the dotted lines, and our work together begins!
Here is what we will stop doing:
- We won't be placing ourselves in environments where we aren't appreciated.
- We will stop engaging in relationships that are centered around us being small and sticking to our plan B.
- We won't stay up at night wondering who can help you because we have eachother now!